Re: ? on tow hooks and reseting computer

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 01:22:27 EDT

Tow hooks can be bought at the dealership for a hefty price, or you can buy
a pair and custom mount them to the bumper brackets and cut a hole through
the front fascia for them to poke through.
I had the custom hooks installed, but unless you can get them done for free,
or by yourself, i'd go the Mopar kit way. It's probably a lot less hassle.
And yes you should reset thr cpu after the install of the Z-tube. After the
reset, just let the Dak idle for 5-10 minutes to get used to the new amount
of air that is entering the engine.

The Adam Blaster
(Wishing he could be at the BBQ right now)