Busy week (Long)

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:36:40 EDT

On Wed. I was driving home and lined up against a Taurus SHO... This thing
had been lowered and had dual rear exhaust with those bumble bee tips...
thing sounded like a moped. I thought the SHO's had a V8 but this thing was
anemic.... Left them standing and drowned out the stereo with my exhaust :-)

On Thursday, no race, but a hilarious sighting. I was behind this Geo
Tracker with no muffler. Every light this guy would floor it (Hehehe)
making as much noise as he could but creeping along. I got beside him and
saw that he had painted "INTIMIDATOR" in 8" high letters along the side and
he had an "Import Motor Sports" banner on the windshield. The funny part
was that this guy weighed 500 pounds if he weighed an ounce. He had taken
the passenger seat out and was leaning WAY back just to keep his
considerable stomach from interfering with the steering wheel. I guess the
Intimidator was for HIM, not the Geo.. LMAO

Then Yesterday, coming back from a business trip to SC, I lined up with a
new Camaro (Definitely a V8) that kept creeping forward at the lights. When
the light turns, I would jump on it, but the lady in the Camaro wouldn't,
just accelerating moderately. I guess after three of these she got
pissed.... the next light she floored it and left me no problem... Guess I
shouldn't have teased her!

Same trip home I was heading for a merge from I77 to I85 and saw the
traffic was stopped on the freeway. The right lane was clear (I was in the
left) and an alternate exit was just ahead on the right. We were doing
about 35 and I twisted the wheel to the right, flooring the gas. There must
have been something in the road (Oil etc) cause the rear-end broke loose
and spun about 45 degrees out of line, then back to the other side when I
corrected, redlining the whole way..... I get in back in line and off the
ramp no problem, except for the sphincter pucker factor..... Can you say
Ooops? Looked sweet though! LOL

Have a SAFE weekend folks!

Preacher