RE: I don't want to be a poser! (upgrade ?)

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 11:00:36 EDT

I wouldn't put on the R/T badges and went the route of putting the HEMI
badge on the Dakota now. My next move is to remove the Magnum V-8 emblems
and go for the chrome slanted Hemi V-8 version.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R