Re: Oh no that wont work

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 11:59:30 EDT

There once was a hooker who reformed. But then she opened up shop
again. The all said she had re-tarted. :-)

To the question at hand...
If this would work, then why wouldn't rotating the distributor work?
(which won't, btw). I thought that the problems was that the rotors/caps
etc don't just control ignition anymore and often not even that. They
control other things and the computer controls even other things.

Is this vague enough for you? Sorry, but I only listened to this type of
dialogue long enough to know that the old twist-the-dist solution doesn't
work for most newer vehicles. Can't remember the details.