Re: perf work on hold, got a great deal on guns

From: Quiktruk99@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 14:00:28 EDT

John,
Sounds like some good buys! Here in NJ, everything but the Ruger would be
illegal! Which state are you in that allows such buys? I have a ss mini-14
with a muzzle brake & synthetic stock, closest to an "assault" weapon NJ
allows. Is the Ruger DA or DAO? I have a P94 DAO with 2 15rd. clips, got a
"police" model by mistake! :) Also a Springfield ss 1911 that I've done a
bunch of mods to, is 1"@ 25 yds. accurate. My best gun is my ss Ruger Vaquero
in .45Colt with 5 1/2" bbl & white pearl grips. Shoots to point of aim at any
distance.

Kevin/NJ
99 CC 5.2L 2wd auto (318 R/T )
always addin' more...see my profile