Re: THIS SUCKS!!

From: TedsLIGHTNING@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 17:35:18 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2000 2:00:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
xjruss@excite.com writes:

<< Just thought I'd share my unfortunate story with you. I had my dak in
 for the brake line/hose recall and when I brought it home I noticed the
 spare was missing. So I called the dealer and told them they forgot to put
 it back on, they said that it was not there to begin with.
 @#$%&$%#$#$%#$%#$%!!!!! Somebody stole my spare tire!!!
     So just thought I'd pass on some advice. Don't make the same stupid
 mistake I did. Put a lock on your spare.

 bye,
        If you need a wheel I have 2 with slicks mounted on them.. or I can
sell just a wheel for $59.
                        Ted 0