K&N oil filters

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 17:43:22 EDT

Could anyone give me a K&N oil filter part number that cross references with
the Fram part number PH43? I know my truck takes a PH16 but I went to the
PH43 because it is a larger one and the parts guy was at a loss because my
truck is supposed to take the PH16. I told him to find a vehicle that takes
the PH43 and cross reference from there, that's the K&N filter that I want!
He still did not understand. So I'm leaving it up to someone on the DML for
help here as you all seem to know more about the DAK's than ANYBODY!

Thanks Again
Jay