Re: Anybody have any problems with 3.90 axle ratio with a v8 5-speed Tranny?

From: Mike Klinke (LSOMike@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 18:16:44 EDT

What kind of problems do you think the 3.90 ratio is causing and/or what is
it that you think that a different ratio would do to fix it? For off-roading
it's kind of strange to hear someone actually wants go down, rather than up,
in ratio. I'd bet there would be some folks who would readily make the swap
with you.

Regards, Mike Klinke