Re: Hide-N-Side storage compartments inside rear body panels

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 23:21:09 EDT

That is what I figured. But I had a nagging doubt that it might refer to bed
length or something.

On the subject, are the beds on reg. and ext. cab the same length?

I mean exactly, like 'off the same assembly line' exactly? Because I think if
they differ then it could be awhile before Hide-N-Side has both versions.

Thanks for the response, Walter :-)