RE: MOPAR de-carbonizer?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:09:04 EDT

If all it does is remove carbon from the combustion chamber, water does
that. You just take about 1/2 cup of water and slowly trickle is down he
intake (with engine running at a high idle - 1500rpm). The water hits the
combustion chamber where it turns into steam (during the combustion process)
and dissolves all the carbon buildup. (Oldest trick in the book)

Just make sure you change your plugs after this.

- Bernd