Re: 17x9 r/t rims on gen II

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 09:52:20 EDT

It was the upper arm so drop spindles would defiantly clear that. The wouldn't
have really rubbed it's more like they were in the way of the travel of the arm.
1/4" out and the arm actually tucks under the lip of the wheel but when it
travels it moves right past the lip and clears not by much but it does. I can
tell he did use spacers also since he doesn't have the center caps on the wheels
and he can't clear the center hub. I still wonder if the spindle, rotor, caliper
mount, and caliper from a '97 would fix that.

Jeff Durling
'96 RS Sport