Re: MOPAR de-carbonizer?

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 12:46:48 EDT

Mopar carries a product called "combustion chamber cleaner".
It works pretty good, but most of the tech's at my dealership prefer to use
Sea Foam. They say it works better.
Run it thru the engine, let the engine die out, let it sit for a couple of
hours. Then they start the engine (outside, it smokes like crazy) and take
for a little drive. Then bring it back in the shop and change out the spark
plugs.
Works pretty good.

Later,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, IB with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, loud pipes, homemade cold air intake
system, homemade traction bar's, and more on the way...