Re: DML:Bosch +4 Plat. Part # found 4.7L

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 15:40:36 EDT

| be careful with those i here they make ya ping ..
|
| jake

Very possible with the other Magnum motors, but a 4.7 is so severely
detuned that I don't think it you could make it ping if your tried!!!

The 4418 is a hot plug though... I wish I could get one step colder. I
think that is the main benefit of the 3923's. They are about two steps
colder than stock and that helps the other magnum motors with their
detonation tendancies. Hence, the big gains for some. Just my theory.....
The 4.7 is not going to benefit for that reason.

-STE