RE: RE: Bye DML

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 17:10:12 EDT

I am sure he will, but like Steve said, '..lame Dodge." With MB at the helm
the QC department will be next too fire up. MB will not associate it's name
with customer complaints. So I am sure that the next couple years the
models will be QC checked and customer complaints will go down. At the
expense of being termed "DIFFERENT".

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R