Re: Re: Re: Re: dead on da road :(

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 18:16:20 EDT

Well I went talking to a bunch of gear heads at work, and at another shop we
send our front end work to... all of them agree that they've seen Accell's
performance/quality and reliability go downhill bigtime over the last 10
years or so.... their words...
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net