Re: New Dakota commercial with a Police RT !!

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 19:30:28 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/2000 9:17:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
WMBARRET@aol.com writes:

<< Not sure if anyone already posted about this, I just saw a cool Dakota
 Commercial that featured a police addition (White w/ blue stripes) 2001
 Dakota RT. The add says the police Dept. can even run down speeders in the
RT
 !! hee heee, pretty cool.
 Good looking Police truck, even a light bar too!!
 I remember someone talking about they had seen RT's like this out in
 California???
 Might be the same truck???

I saw the commercial sunday when the Rams got slaughtered bye the Chiefs

Derek R. Tracey
97 CC 5.2L R/T Clone
(No R/T's in production 97)
180* F Superstat
Brass Cap and Rotor
5224 Autolites
Accell 9000 Extreme Wires
MP Cold Air Intake
Flowmaster w/ Dual outlets 3" tips
275-60R15 BFG Radial T/A's
Lakewood Traction Bars (personally Modified)