Birthday Wishes, Jon's BBQ, and a SPECIAL DML REQUEST

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:30:26 EDT

Thanks Greg,

I had a great day off roading at Jon Steiger's for my birthday. It was a
perfect day and a perfect birthday present, even though we got seriously
stuck with the swampers on the truck. Jon battled for quite some time,
nearly getting himself stuck as well, but managed to get us out. I had
serious fears of still being there at Christmas :-)

All in all, we had a great time and hope at least one of our pictures will
be a candidate for the DML calendar next year.

On a more serious note: Jason and I just took our beloved cat (Janor) to the
vet. She is seriously ill with what my vet calls "string gut". She has
swallowed sting or dental floss and it has become all tangled up in her
intestines. She is currently on an IV with vitamins to get herself
re-hydrated and strong enough to survive surgery tomorrow. This was one of
the two kittens Jason and I rescued from the side of the road one summer
night 3 years ago. Someone had thrown out 2 6-weeks old kittens in an area
well known for ritualistic cat sacrifices. Needless to say, both Jason and
I are very upset over all this and extremely worried about our little girl.
I would like to request all DML members to wish her the best and keep her in
your thoughts and/or prayers.

Thanks to everyone,

Norah (worried, upset, depressed, and scared)

current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd