Re: Aftermarket A/C

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:44:59 EDT

We do that at the shop where I work. You need a complete kit with all the
parts, wires control panel, hoses and some duct work maybe. I can't quote you
a price but probably about 1200. installed. Not a task to undertake if you
have never don't it before. Usually takes an experienced installer mechanic a
whole day.