last call dakota convertible for sale.

From: parallax (parallax@vianet.on.ca)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 23:01:41 EDT

last call before winter storage
allot of interest but I know it is the wrong time of year to be selling.
But remember, you DON"T want to be looking in the spring, prices will be
allot more then!!
1989 dodge Dakota convertible. 1 of 2800. 2wd, ps, pb, pdl, pw, fresh
paint, no bondo/accidents/rust/rot, new top. red interior, 3place bench
seat with armrest. am/fm cass, factory conversion, factory rollbar.
Strong. Low mileage. 99k on the odometer. All gauges work (elec/water
temp/ oil/ tach). softop tonneau cover. rear step bumper, never towed or
worked. Great fun truck Pictures available. Will accept deposit and
payment over 3-4 months if necessary. Can store until spring if necessary.
Selling because I am moving on (also have a 82 dodge rampage Shelby, 78
dodge aspen petty kit car (1 of 250) 87 Shelby lancer #581of 800 and 40
international 4wd dually modern drivetrain for sale. May accept interesting
trades plus cash (good shape amc eagle wagon, limited/numbered cars for
example). Asking 5500 US obo Located 2 hrs north of Toronto Ontario Canada
Tel 705-385-1203 eastern time. Thanks for the list
Gord