Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: THIS SUCKS!!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 00:01:50 EDT

I just turned 18 and my insurance is right over 700 for 6 months full
coverage 25/50k plan. It's basic minimal for kansas laws. There's a 150
dollar deductible for vandalism, or theft. 500 for accident if it's my
fault etc....

It WAS under my parents name as I was listed part driver on it, but now I'm
the full driver and my rates didn't really go up that much. We have
multiple policies so that helps it out a bit too.

I recently called Geico "Gecko?" direct. hahaha. What a joke. I was
quoted 2,600+ bucks every 6 months for -liability-. That was when I was 17,
and thought 650ish every 6 months was bad for full coverage on a newly
licensed 17 year old single male.
-Dester

<<700 for full coverage??? and you are what, 16 (sorry, can't
remember)!?!?!?!?!?

I am 25 and I JUST now get it that low!

I assume it is in a parent's name?

Insurance IS expensive