RE: !!SWITCHING TIRES !! PLEASE HELP !!??!!

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 08:42:54 EDT

Get which ever size floats you boat, But... GET the BF Goodrich!
I've had both (have Bridgestone APT's on the truck now) and I'll be
switching back to the BFG All Terrain Radial (KO) in 30x9.5 within the next
month.

Seriously, the APT's I've not been happy with them since they were new.
These things suck in anything other than flat dry, perfect, newly paved
roadway!

Slightest bit of moisture on the road and I can count on them getting
squirrelly if I get on the gas even slightly, and I have the LSD rear-end.
(O.K. - one good thing about the APT's, they make it REALLY easy to do great
burnouts!)

Don't even get me started with the APT's in snow!
All I can say is: BF Goodrich = confidence inspiring
                        Dualer APT's = inspire you to change you shorts!

Hope that helps!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Mopar HiPo Comp - Thorley Headers - Gibson Catback Exhaust