Re: Dakota 33 gallon gas tank follow up

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 09:31:11 EDT

There are gas tanks that go into the bed of the truck.
 Probably less exensive than below and combined with
the original provide more capasity.
--- MALDBNSF@aol.com wrote:
> Well that shots down my dream of putting in a larger
> tank;(
>
> Donald Mallett
> Fort Worth, TX
> (817) 847-9497
> "Helping others to make a living by making a
> difference"
> <A HREF="http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett">
> http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>
>
> <A

HREF="
http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>

> '00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D
> Service Group, K&N home
> brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual
> System, Mobil 1 Oil &
> Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover,
> Autolite 3923 plugs,
> Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen,
> Stock decals removed
>

> >Bad news on the 33 gallon gas tank. I don't think
> they really
> >want to sell any. Read on.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia