RE: Powertax questions

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 14:59:03 EDT

Bob,
I figured I'd respond anyway. I have an Auto w/ the No-Slip
If you have a 8-1/4" rear end with 29 spline ('97-up), then part # may be
the same: PN# 92-00382-2905.
I purchased from UNITRAX: www.gounitrax.com <http://www.gounitrax.com>
and paid $384.50 (tax & freight incl) ph# 800-622-GEAR
I had help installing it but know it's pretty simple. You may have to grind
a little off the u-clip for proper fit.
I like to No-slip very much.

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2L, Auto, No-Slip