Re: New Dakota commercial with a Police RT !!

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 17:12:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2000 1:21:16 AM Central Daylight Time,
aharris@signcast.com writes:

<< Yeah, I finally saw it too (during the horrible Rams game). You know what I
 like is the bumper guard. I haven't seen those in the Dakota catalogs, but I
 haven't got a full accessory catalog. Anyone know if those are available to
 us, or is that a cop item?

 Since someone put a "parking by braille" ding in my front bumper (grr) I've
 been looking at bumper guards a tad more closely.

 - Alex/StL >>
yeah that kinda stunk, Rams game. Where at in St. Louis I'm in Belleville,
ill