RE: Dateline report

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 08:42:24 EDT

Steve,
I saw the poor excuse of a program last night also. You have to remember
this is coming from a bunch of liberal idiots. They presented the show like
they were talking to a bunch of five year olds. Heaven forbid they ask the
driver to use common sense and take responsibility for driving an inherently
high center of gravity vehicle. These are the same people that would want
to sue a fork manufacturer because they stuck their finger instead of their
steak. Oh; sorry, these people don't eat steak, they are vegetarians.

The best show was on after this. They had a group of Navy divers raising
parts of the Monitor off the coast of North Carolina. Even watching the
fish was more interesting that listening to the media buffoons.

Have a nice day!
Rich - Ashburn, VA