Re: almost, maybe, sorta kinda....

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:56:14 EDT

All the RSs I've seen (80s-92 models, that is) have been 305TPIs. The new
RS is a Z28 with a bodykit I think.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth