RE: Re: Oil Pressure

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 09:59:37 EDT

I do have an automatic. Didn't notice any drop in tach though...

        Anyway I was about a quart low. I don't understand why it's never "burned"
oil before? I was do for an oil change anyway, so I added a quart to get home to be
on the safe side, then changed the oil & filter when I go there.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 35"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html