RE: Taking Delivery Friday

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 11:00:04 EDT

Check for paint flaws and alignment flaws. I'm not just talking about wheel
alignment. Check the alignment of everything, doors, cab, bed, etc. Make
note of all these before you leave the dealer. Make sure both you and the
dealer have a copy of the defects. When you get home, go over it again with
a fine-tooth comb. Note any irregularities. Take it for 20-30 miles spin.
Note any odd sounds. When you get home again, check all electrical and note
irregularities. Make appt with dealer to fix all problems. Make sure they
get fixed.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD