Re: 4.7 Air Intake Doomed

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 01:26:03 EDT

Chris,
F&B (Flometrics and Bridges) will be prototyping a Billet TB for the 4.7 in
a couple of weeks. We are planning on increasing the inlet diameter of the
TB to at least 4" (from the 3.26 stock..) This will require a new intake
system or adaptor, which we will under take as well...We need a 4.7 truck to
come on down to the shop for some prelim measurements and then install and
dyno testing...about 2 weeks later... Discounted TB and etc, is all part of
the deal!
Takers?
Bruce