RE: Øff topic Civil Warship Monitor was: Dateline

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 14:25:21 EDT

Yeah, I would have thought the same. Quite an impressive ship! I didn't
realize it survived a face to face battle with the Southern ironclad
Virginian. Wow, can you imagine what it must have sounded like inside those
things when struck by cannonfire? "Where's the Excedrin?"

DAK Content: I think there should be an optional 10" thick revolving gun
turret available for Dakotas. Then rename it a Dakota GRV (Gridlock
Resolution Vehicle). Boy, would they ever holler about that being top
heavy!