ATTN Texas people!!!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 15:57:16 EDT

The NHRA is going to run at baytown(houston raceway park) this weekend.I am
in the agricultural mechanics club here at college.NHRA sent us some tickets
for our club to get in on friday.I snagged an extra one so, if any dml
member wants to go,I've got you a FREE admission and pit pass! This is a
first come thing, so whoever gets back to me first gets it! Mail me
personally, as it takes some time for mail to run through the dml
server.Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
forest green sport plus/mods:upper&lower speed grille,clear corner lenses
w/clear bulbs,empire billet 3rd brake light cover&antenna,APC white face
gauges,Magnum R/T windsheild banner,checkmate flush fiberglass
tonneau,carpeted bed,2-chamber flow w/dual 3" dumps,lowered 2" in rear,R/T
fender flares,chromed interior a/c vents,side windows tinted to 5%,back
glass to 2.5% with chrome ram head decal,pwr tailgate lock,K&N drop-in/ 1ST
place Dakota-truck at 11th annual Houston Mopar show and race/National DML
meet!!