YIPPEE! Panel Cruizer

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 16:17:29 EDT

Well, as some know, I work for Hella. Today I got a call from a guy at
Hella in Plymouth, MI and he is asking about an off-the-shelf red
reflector for the edge of the door panel. You know, like when you opn te
door at night so people don't run you over.

So anyway, he tells me that DC is needing one for the 2-Door Panel
version of the Cruizer, which is in the design and test phases now. I
ask him if this is another protitype, and he said it was for the full
production version of the Panel Cruizer, which will be out in short
order, probably as a 2003 model.

Just an FYI.

Jack