Re: RE: Wrecked my baby tonight - Update

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 20:10:40 EDT

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

I took the Dak into the body shop today at the dealer where I bought it.
They are replacing the lower front valance/air dam, the bumper, and the
grill. They told me I could keep the bumper and grill since they arent in
that bad of condition. They are also going to see what they can do about
putting a body colored front bumper on....said it should be no problem.

I talked to the body shop manager and he is also going to fix the undercoat
problem I mentioned awhile back...he said he has never seen it come off like
that. He also apologized for mentioning accidents at the Dodge party...said
he will never do that again...LOL.

So anyway the parts are ordered and I am anxious for it to be purdy
again!!!!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html