RE: RE: GEN III Clear Corners(name clarify)

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 20:35:02 EDT

Hey, as you probably all know, all my e-mails are marked
"Chuong Nguyen"

That's my real name and I've just been so used to using "Dester" as a screen
name that I type that in everything. (probably for the past 4 years on the
DML) You guys can call me either, but I just wanted to get that out to
anyone who might get lost in the confusion.

Maybe the whole -Dester thing should be replaced by "-Chuong" but oh well,
I've made it a habit.
-Dester