Re: dead on da road :( now: "The Right Stuff"

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 20:44:30 EDT

"The White stuff" (let's keep it clean here) is used as both. It is grayish
looking and applies like silicone to any gasket or gasketless surface. It
works wonders and barely ever leaks. I guess you could almost say it's
"gasket in a can"

I used to use the stuff at my old job a lot. Used it for intake manifold
dowels, and stuff...

-Dester

PS. What are you trying to use it on?

<<
Could someone enlighten me as to the product mentioned below "The Right
Stuff". Is it used with a gasket or without a gasket?

Thanks
Jay