RE: Re[2]: New to the List

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 20:53:40 EDT

Sure, read the MAGNUSON ACT first then strip off the air intake and purchase
either QuickDs or IntensePerformance version. A 10HP plus gain.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R