RE: Taking Delivery Friday

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 21:02:03 EDT

Make sure the doors are "set" properly (aligned flush with the body). Also
check closely for any paint blemishes, dings, and scuffs. Mine had a pretty
good paint sag on the passenger door near the bottom, some scuffing, and a
little rock dent in the front right quarter panel that I didn't notice until
I got home.