Re: Jeff Durling QC?

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 23:19:37 EDT

That's what I did and you're right about the pricing. I can get a QC exactly the
way I want it for 22k flat. The sticker is right at 25K so I dont' think i'm
being screwed. I've already talked to my salesman so getting the truck for that
price is definate. I already have the financing worked out. The best part is
that on top of the great price there is still another 1k rebate from dc. I just
need to unload my truck. I like my truck alot and would hate to sell it but I
need more room. I'm thinking of letting it go with the stereo, r/t wheels, rear
speakers,pace edwards bed cover, and b&f throttle body for $9,500. I'm keeping
the bed extender. I've been looking at internet, autotrader, and my local
classifieds and it seems that is right on the money for a non-modded dak. Hate
to lose the r/t wheels but now I can buy them new from a dodge dealership for
what I paid used ($500 set). If anyone in florida knows of someone who might be
interested drop a line. The paint isn't perfect (scratches around the bed -
line-x can fix that) but the truck is in sound mechanical condition. I already
have the bucket seats in it and will have the door panles with the cloth inserts
in it soon (or I can at least give them to whomever).

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport