Re: True Dual Exhaust

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 01:17:25 EDT

97 ram, true duals, 24" packs, no cats.. feels faster, TONS louder, but lost
lots of low end torque.. no other mods beside k&n drop in (wife's truck)
My Dak tows better than the ram, but the rams rides sooooooo much better
with a trailer than my Dak

I guess with flowmasters, having some restriction, and w/ or w/out cats,
will be better

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?