Re: Euro-Tail lights?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 03:46:08 EDT

Well, APC is in the process of making them for gen III
trucks. I am actually waiting on them to come out with
them. I am going to be buying the carbon fiber euros
to go with the Carbon fiber side mirrors I am going to
get. I have clear tails now, and would like to get rid
of the reflectors off my rear bumper. :O) Alot of
places sell them. Stylin Concepts is just one of them.
APC's website is www.4apc.net . If you email them,
another company that does sell them will reply. They
have every time I have every emailed them.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274