RE: Re[2]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:41:13 EDT

Hey Guy,

Chris' case is one of many that go to DC for resolution. Not all end up
with the warranty voided. In fact DC does take care of a lot of it. Mods,
for the most part, do NOT void your warranty unless the failure involves the
modified part or DC can prove that the failure was because of the modified
part. Where are you located in California?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile