Re: Re[2]: Warranty?

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 12:23:01 EDT

"Knowing is half the battle." :)

Here's an easy test to see how much your dealer actually knows:

(1) Purchase a K&N Gen-II Intake System for your truck
(2) Get a Mopar Performance Sticker from your local dealers parts department
(3) Take the truck in for a complaint about the idle quality

** Now here is where we find out just how "informed" your dealer is **

(4) If they whine about the K&N Gen-II being installed as a "Modification and
won't be covered", open the hood and remove the K&N Sticker and replace it with
the Mopar Performance sticker. (Show them the Mopar Performance Catalog laugh
at them while you swap stickers!)

** If they don't whine about it...they're a decent dealer **

(Cruel, vicious, demeaning in nature...hehehehe...<No Comment>)

- Bernd