Re: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 13:37:53 EDT

hehe, this is funny because my family has owned everything from Subarus to
Chevies to Fords and Dodges. They have never repeat bought a brand, until
they got a 96 Intrepid, they now have a 97 LHS to replace it. :) My brother
is on his second Ford Thunderbird, both were shit, I still vividly remember
the head gaskets blowing on the first.. He is now trying to tell his 5.0
Tbird in order to buy a Dodge Stratus R/T or Dakota R/T. After testt driving
and researching, he decided he doesn't want to have to deal with the
problems of a Chevy or Ford. My parents brand new 95 Lumina had to be the
worst. DOn't even get me started on that worthless POS! :-(

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T