Re: RE: DODGE SUCKS Need help re Bernd

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 15:34:23 EDT

Absolutely Terry, the trick we have as 4.7 owners is to compare RC 4.7's
with 5 speeds against CC Auto R/T's. The 4.7 is going to win! I think a 5
speed CC might take a CC R/T too. But not so much because we have a
stronger motor, but because of the 5 speed (depending on whose driving) and
because the 4.7 has 150lbs stripped off the nose of the truck. It's not a
bad overall bang for the buck package.

Man if I didn't have to tow I would be so damn tempted to buy a RC 4.7 5
speed with 3.92 SG and slam it and mod it, and supercharge it. 12 second,
2001 Dak anybody?