RE: Cold Air Intake Kit On E-bay

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 16:13:31 EDT

I am finally getting my Cold Air Intake Kit.I bid on (and won) the set-up
that has been on E-bay for sometime now..Cost me more than i could have made
one for,but i am so busy that i just couldnt get around to making one..

Ohh yes,i have a new saying for Dakota Lovers...

Piss on Ford..
Piss on Chevy..
Better step back..
Here comes my Dak!!...

purrrrrr....hear that?...that's the sound of V6 Magnum power!

David Digney