Being Followed!!- Preacher

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 20:51:18 EDT

Hey Preacher! Remember when you made the DaimlerChrysler decal for the
tailgate, get this. Today after picking up my smaller one, a Mercedes 500
sedan follow me for more than two mile. I switch lane, it switch lane.
Same again. Pulling up to the light, they left a gap from the side. Oh! I
finally put on the new HEMI decal on the side doors. You will drool on
Glens work Preacher. Probably didn't know what to think or say. Bahahahaha.

Hey! I finally got some chrome V-8 emblem to replace the three V-8 Magnum
ones with the hemi font tomorrow's mail for 15.00 each.

Good work Preacher. Ya-da-man

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R