RE: Crazy Idea

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 21:55:02 EDT

There is a place that does it. I believe their ad is in the December issue
of Truckin'. They can make you a hard top or soft top. I don't have any
more info than that but if I see it again I'll post it. This is the second
inquiry on this in the past week. Anyone else remember seeing that ad?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile