4.7liter.com

From: Sean Bruckman (bruckman@urisp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 01:35:22 EDT

4.7L owners have a new home.

I will be developing 4.7liter.com into a resource for owners of all current
and future applications of the 4.7 powertrain. I won't stop there however;
beyond the powertrain there will be information, reviews, and your comments
on all manner of modifications and aftermarket equipment for the various
applications (such as the Dakota, Durango and the Jeep Grand Cherokee). No
more asking the list twice about an issue/modification...This site will be
the last word on everything. I can only hope some of the knowledgable
members of the DML will offer to do editorials based on specific questions
posed here, in perhaps even more depth. Many of us specialize in certain
aspects of performance building, and I feel this would be a great way to tap
into that for everyone's benefit.

When the new 3.7L V6 is released, 3.7liter.com will be there. When the 5.7L
Hemi hits the streets, 5.7liter.com goes online.

There is a lot of potential here, and I hope everyone can see it. =)

I'd love to hear from everyone about what they feel they can contribute or
ideas about the direction the site should move in. E-mail me privately or to
the list, whatever suits the comment you have.

Right now the site is absolutely bare-bones. I just put it up temporarily,
and it only looks good in 1280x1024 or better. The real site is coming
sans-frontpage. =)

If someone wants me to set up 3.9liter.com or 5.9liter.com for their
homepage or something, then let me know. I can give you a good deal... and
if you go through me I can set up the one you don't want (the 3 or the 5
sub-domain) for someone else. I'm sure 5.2liter.com is available as well. =)

Sean Bruckman

'00 RC 4x2 4.7 Auto
Hotchkis, K&N, Flowmaster