Re: RE: Hard Starting - suggestions?

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 23:05:06 EDT

I've got a '98 and the only problems I've had like this have been battery
related... I dunno, but it seems to me that's the easiest place to start and
if I've learned anything it's that our truck are DAMN sensitive to getting the
right amount of juice. One cleaning of the cables and one battery replacement
curried a stalling problem and a no-start situation, respectively.

Just my $.02 before you start ripping out fuel pumps and such.

Good luck.
Tom