1997 650 Venom Dodge Viper for Sale from Hennessey

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 10:20:12 EDT

Looking for a price comparison with this Viper and something similar, I
stumble over this Viper from Hennessey on E-Bay. It looked very familiar
since it was used as a test bed for his exotic research, meaning the 650
Venom. Anyway, I got in touch with them and guess who reply? John did...

the reserve is $85k, I would cancel the auction and sell the car for $90k,
let me know if you are interested, thanks

Best Wishes,

John Hennessey
www.HennesseyMotorsports.com
281-579-2223

Here is the site and if you know someone who has the cash or the means, this
is the world's fastest car, next to the STRYKER (still awaiting emission
approval). It is completed redone and worth over 110K plus some.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC